Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Flash Drive

This pun based illustration came to me during Wondercon 2017, I was actually commissioned by a patron to create something, and I had this idea kicking around in my head as part of a series (much like the Star Wars one), of heroes from different franchises, punified!

I managed to finish the illustration in time for Comikaze of that same year in Los Angeles.  I had to do a bit of research beforehand, because I wanted to remain true to the character of 'The Flash".  The most challenging part of the illustration was how to convey he was moving quickly, but through some quick photoshop manipulation, that was accomplished. I have seen other versions of this particular mash up, but I prefer my take on it. 
It is entirely digital, made in Illustrator, Painter, and Photoshop.

The image is also available at my etsy store as a print.


No comments:

Post a Comment