Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hush

IF (Illustration Friday) 2/28/14, the topic was Voice.  I had a hard time with this one, and I'm not entirely sure I'm satisfied with the outcome either.  As usually at the 11th hour, I came up with so many good ideas for this topic (curse you brain)!!  The subject I decided to do was one of The Gentlemen from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode Hush.  In the episode all the residents of Sunnydale lost their ability to speak, having their voices taken from them by The Gentlemen which were trapped in a small wooden box.  The climax of the episode takes place in a clocktower (hence the clockface in the background).  The piece is entirely digital done in Painter.

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo weird, I'm watching all of the Buffy re-runs on Netflix at the moment and this episode was on as I was browsing Illos Friday!! Madness! I'm off to buy a lottery ticket... :-)

    ReplyDelete